Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Review of Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II Image Stabilizer Telephoto Zoom Lens - U.S.A. Warranty


HAD to review this IMMEDIATELY!

By K-monster from Philadelphia, PA on 6/7/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Durable, Zoom responsiveness, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Sharp photos, Easily Interchangeable, Lightweight

Best Uses: Indoors/Low Light, Sports/Action, Wildlife Photos, Landscape/Scenery, Weddings/Events

Describe Yourself: Photography Student

Was this a gift?: No

First, if possible, I am in love with Adorama. I ordered this lens LESS than 48 hours ago, and have taken a couple dozen photos all ready because it arrived that quickly. I bought this because the reviews were generally great, and just renting it for 2 weeks would have cost half of the buying price. It made financial sense. But WOW! I just took pictures of moving wildlife - crisp, clean, and sharp - and my kids, outside riding bikes. I can't believe how FAST the zoom is - I feel like it's responding better than my main lens. And I came inside and took some pictures of my pets in low light, and at 0.5" shutter speed, I could hand hold with a sharp, focused picture! (My cats are lazy, so sleeping pictures are easy). I could not be happier with my purchase, and since I bought it for my oldest's graduation, I am now grateful and confident I'll get the BEST pictures possible - well, without spending all his college savings! LOL

hand-held, .5" shutter speed

thumbnail

Tags: Made with Product

thumbnail

Tags: Made with Product

(legalese)

No comments: