Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Made it to NC!

Arrived a lot later than expected, due to No. VA and Fredericksburg traffic. You'd think after a quarter century they could have fixed Route 1. While lengthening my trip by over 3 hours, I had plenty of un-nice things to say!
However, I'm SO happy to be back with Cindy! I'm working on the honey-do list, and trying to get into a workout/work mode. I think its hard when the kids are out of school - at least for me. Or maybe thats an excuse!  ; )

Either way I'm getting myself together, and having fun doing it. I miss the kids - Boo had just come home, so we didn't get to see much of each other. I hope they're doing well.

Oh yeah - to solve the debate as to where we were shopping, no Hans, it was not Lowes.  It was Cracker Barrel in the background!

Love to all...

No comments: