Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Comments are working!

"Wile E. Coyote - SUPER genius!"

So, it was actually pretty simple - which makes me feel a little dumb - but the comments seem to be working now.  Yay!

For all those reading this (and I know that's a small number), please keep a couple of people in your thoughts and prayers...

+  Josh's Obachan, who suffered a ruptured aneurism last week (but is strong and stubborn, and seems to be doing REALLY well)....

+  And Katie, my sister.  She's getting a second follow-up after something unusual showed up on her mammogram.  I'm sure God is watching out for her, and it's probably something minor, but praying for all those things can only help!

Thanks so much for all the love you constantly send our way, and for all the good things you do.  My love and gratitude to you all...

No comments: