Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Missed Valentine's...

 So last week we had Josh get sick with the Norovirus, and then kindly pass it on to Cody and I.  Miraculously... Bethany and Hans did not get sick!  By Thursday we were over our sickness, but Cody and I were still getting back to full strength (literally).  So I missed wishing you all a happy Valentine's Day!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!  (late...)  

I was writing this yesterday as we waited for our flight out of Cincinnati to take off, and of course everything I wrote is lost.  But the good news is I have a working internet connection, and I can actually upload the pics I wanted to share from that afternoon.  It was a very practical gift exchange; Bethany got new slippers, Hans got a super-soft robe, Josh got ankle weights (which of course broke 2 days later - darn), and I got Cody the first two Twilight books in hardcover.  And socks.  I keep asking what he wants, and since that's the only answer I've ever gotten...  he's gonna be loaded with socks!  And Cody got me the new perfume from Curve - fruity and yummy!

I really wanted to say that - if you're reading this - then we love you very much, and you WERE thought of on Valentine's Day.  As you are every day...

Love to all...

  

  








No comments: