Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy Birthday, Hans!

So 12 years ago today, my youngest son was born - it was not the easiest of births (though Bethany always wins that competition), but he sure was a beautiful baby boy.  Since that day he's just gotten cuter and more amazing to me!  His sense of humor is well-developed for a young man of 12, his smile is just dazzling, and I'm happy to say he inherited my mojo.  But most of all, I'm amazed to watch my children grow up into these new people that didn't exist before, and now they're here - and I'm helping to make that happen.  It is SO cool to be a part of that!  Watching Hans blossom into a strong, grounded leader - the kind of person others will be able to count on - and still maintain a great attitude and wonderful outlook on life is one of the great joys in my life.  I love you, so much, Hans.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

      




1 comment:

Granny Goo said...

Hope you had a great day, Hans. Wanted to do our usual Happy Birthday singing but you weren't available. So "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy Birthday, dear Hans. Happy Birthday to you!"

Love, Pippi & Goo